June 23, 2016

*life


We have been on a vacation in the mountains, but had to cancel it and drive back, because Sunny got sick and will have an operation today.
Today all I wish is that Sunny will survive. Again and again I am confronted with my biggest fears. Loosing him. I am a person who is aware of death in every moment. Whenever I look at someone I love, I am highly aware that I won't have this person in this form forever. This sounds depressing, but on the other side it makes me remember the most important things. Where I come from, death does not exist. That makes living here so disturbing. In my heart I know we are all eternal, but still I am attached very much to everyone that is so close to me. Sometimes I grief even before I loose someone. This is not healthy. But I do it, because I am scared to be not prepared. Life is so intense.

Quick update: Sunny is ok! He is back home with me now, recovering! Thank you for your kind words and thoughts! Today will be the hottest day so far, up to 35 degrees! Have a good day!

5 comments:

cococita said...

Thinking of both you and Sunny, dear Claudia! I sensed that something was/went wrong. Sending you a warm, encouraging hug! Please keep us posted ...

Sandra Dunn said...

I am praying for you. I feel your pains - and need for peace.

cococita said...

Thank you for your update: this must be such a relief.
We are having the hottest day as well today.
I hope you have some cooler place at home for Sunny to rest and recover.

Sandra Dunn said...

I've been worried,,, so glad you updated us. Zody and I have been praying for Sunny. We bless him with life and gentle recovery. These are our babies. Hugs to you - kisses to Sunny.

wideeyedtree said...

@cococita: yes, an incredible relief! After the last operation I thought he would not make it, but this time was better! And this gives me hope! The house is not so bad and it takes some time until the heat crawls in, no comparison to our last flat in Vienna! I hope you can handle the heat also! And you are having cozy summer evenings in the garden!

@Sandra: Thank you so much! It was well needed! :-*