July 07, 2016

*hair fork


I normally don't advertise a lot on my blog, but these beautiful handmade wooden hair forks and sticks I have to show you! Since my hair is longer, I have problems pinning it up like I used to do, so I was searching for different solutions and discovered the first time in my life that something like a hair fork even exists! Ha! I found this DaWanda Shop called Alpenlandkunst of a man who creates them with all different kinds of wood. Because I did not know which version works the best with my type of hair and because prices were really reasonable I ordered all three types and I am totally excited! It works much better and easier than I thought and I love the natural look! What do you think? Here you can also see his website and all his other wooden creations.

3 comments:

mme ulma said...

die sind wirklich klasse. ich habe nur immer das problem damit, dass sie nicht richtig gut halten. bei dir funktionierts? ich sollte es vielleicht einfach auf einen weiteren versuch ankommen lassen. danke für den tipp!

wideeyedtree said...

Das war auch total meine Befürchtung, dass es überhaupt nicht halten wird, daher bin ich ja so begeistert! Irgendwie durch das Holz, das griffiger ist als andere Materialien, hält es anscheinend super. Oder einfach Glück? Ich bin auf jeden Fall begeistert!

wideeyedtree said...

Vielleicht liegt es auch an der Haarlänge, denn je öfter man sie um sich selber schlingen kann, desto besser wird der Halt scheinbar.